Work Type: Permanent
About the Client
They are building the future of 3D property data with a platform that lets anyone generate accurate 3D buildings by simply taking a few photos with their smartphone. From home improvement to commercial property management and insurance, our goal is to change the way you see the world by building the world’s most comprehensive and accurate database of physical properties.
About the Role
The role is to create 3D models from images using Sketchup.
The company’s core product provides fast and accurate measurements to our customers, and the modeler’s role is a critical part of the operation.
- Fresh grads who graduated in these fields – Architecture, Design, Art, and even those who are good at video games!
- Proficient in basic computer work environments & Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Moderate English skills
A Successful Candidate Must Be
- Knowledgeable and comfortable working on a computer during the majority of your shift
- A fast learner, dedicated, and goal-oriented
- Meticulous and can perform repetitive tasks accurately with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management while working in a fast-paced, changing, environment
- A team player who strives to hit team goals as well as your own
A plus if you have experience in any of the following:
- 3D modeling or 3D space knowledge
- Knowledge of Sketchup
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment