Roles and Responsibilities
Create, develop (write, edit and proofread) and manage engaging content in a variety of platforms to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals:
- Articles, Whitepaper, Blogs
- Website pages
- Social media
- Internal communications
- Research content, market trends and customer-related topics to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Ensure that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Build a following on social media
- Generate leads with the right messaging framework, CTA on copies and in the funnel
- Ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience across all content
- Manage content calendar and distribution – ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to plan and develop content for each stage in the marketing funnel and customer life cycle, style and layout and ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Track customer and content analytics and generate reports and presentations
- Raise brand awareness and monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices
- Keep up to date with content trends, customer preferences, and advancements in technology to draw audience’s attention
- Use CMS/CRM and other marketing tools to analyze traffic and engagement metrics
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Track customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- A minimum of five years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
A Successful Candidate Must Have
- A portfolio of published work
- Hands-on experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Experience with social media management especially Linkedin
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Hands-on experience with CRM/Marketing/Email marketing tools such as Hubspot/ActiveCampaign/Mailchimp/Mailite, or other similar platforms.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and online publishing media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrable creative writing skills
- Good attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in e-commerce and technology/trends related to it (Salesforce, Adobe Commerce, Commercetools, Marketplacer, Akeneo)
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment