Work Type: Permanent
Our client is an Australian Online publication, focusing on creating aspirational content all about homes, design, and lifestyle. As a tight-knit team, they work closely together and collaborate daily across both Philippines and Australian teams
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer and Digital Marketer who is autonomous and has high attention to detail. This job would suit someone currently working in a similar role via an agency but is looking for job security and a collaborative team working environment with opportunities for career advancement. This job is supported by our team across Melbourne, Tasmania & the Philippines, but is a highly autonomous role that requires a solid understanding of writing to a brief with a particular brand voice.
With the gift of the gab, you must have an uncanny ability to tell visual and written content stories that command attention and compel action. The daily content is required across multiple channels; from blog posts that engage and inspire whilst being informative and factual, to sourcing and scheduling Instagram content with engaging captions.
In this role, you will be working closely with and reporting to our Managing Editor. Training will be provided online. A detailed job description and process manual are used via Trello and we will continue to improve ongoing documentation of the role. This job has scope to grow as the business and client’s company grows.
- Experience with social media schedulers and relevant social platforms
- Experience with editing images in Photoshop
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
A Successful Candidate must have
- Excellent English communication skills
- Mastered copywriting skills
- A keen eye for aesthetic detail, passionate about design, Architecture, and Interiors
- Ability to tell visual and written content stories that command attention and compel action
- Ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to problem-solve, but not averse to asking questions to ensure the best result is delivered in the quickest possible time
- Independent and autonomous skills
- Excellent administrative skills with cloud-based tools and task management systems
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment