Work Type: Permanent
We’re looking to add an enthusiastic individual to our Customer Relationship team as a Customer Support Representative. You will be given real responsibility and be expected to own it. We will empower you to explore and thrive. The potential candidate will need to interact with customers, understand imagery/photo-editing, provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and handle and resolve complaints. The role of a Customer Support Rep is to develop customer relationships that promote customer experience and success, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and retention.
A Customer Support Rep must know the needs of his/her customer and have knowledge of the problems customers want to be solved. In addition to dealing with customer requests, you must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve their experience. You should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. Almost every single employee including our CEO has commenced with a role as a Customer Support Rep. We have a proven track record of promoting internally and high-performing staff quickly rise to the top.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To stay focused for an extended period of time
- To use own initiative for problem-solving
- Good interpersonal skills & command over English (verbal and written)
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in a related industry; Journalism, Communication, Graphic Design, and/or Photography
- Experience in a similar role is a huge plus
- Lives within 45minutes of Clark
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment
- Time one – 6 AM to 3 PM
- Time two – 2 PM to 11 PM
- Time three – 10 PM to 7 AM
All candidates will be required to provide a cover letter and an intro video about why they find this role of interest.