Work Type: Permanent
About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer to join our small team. You will be taking a role in our system development team working with our other experienced developers.
The ideal candidate should have professional experience in developing complex .Net systems hosted on Microsoft Azure. The ability to implement and manage deployment pipelines within Azure DevOps will also be viewed favorably.
We have a large number of exciting new features we want to implement and existing maintenance tasks needing completion – so, plenty of variety in the work you will be doing. You may even get to go on a cruise!
- Extensive ASP.Net Framework / MVC / C# experience – required. Migration to .Net 6 is in the pipeline so any experience with that would be advantageous
- Experience with Git in Azure DevOps is required. We also use TFS so any experience in that is a bonus
- Comfortable branching, building, and deploying code within the Azure environment
- Proven commercial experience in full stack development roles
- A professional approach to managing multiple tasks and interfacing with customers may sometimes be required – so a good grasp of English is required
- SQL Server/SQL Azure database querying is a must
- Any experience in Agile Development Process
- Good jQuery/boostrap/Vue.js skills to create clean user interfaces
- Ability to build automated testing in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with PowerShell and automating resource deployment – preferred
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment