Work Type: Permanent
Our Australia-based Property Management clients are looking for a talented Clark/Angeles/Pampanga-based Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join their core team.
Candidates should have 3+ years of experience in Real Estate Accounting for an Australian account, be available for dayshift, and be prepared to work from our office in PhilExcel, Clark.
ShoreAgents is a progressive and growing Clark-based BPO that specializes in providing remote staff for the real estate industry in the USA, UK, and Australian markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monthly payroll processing including commission & retainer calculations
- Data entry in Xero
- Establishing superannuation payments
- General assistance and guidance in Xero files
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS (monthly and quarterly)
- Attending to correspondences and account information with the Australian Taxation Office
- Providing information in relation to lending requirements
- Advice and correspondences in relation to the purchase of Rent Roll, including Goods and Services Tax (GST) implications
- Review and correction of Australian Taxation Office Installment Activity Statements and reconciliation in Xero files for payments
- Process rent payments in the Trust Account program
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate Accounting for Australian account
A Successful Candidate must have
- Excellent verbal English & customer service skills
- Excellent written English & organizing skills
- Strong knowledge of XERO
- High skill in PropertyMe or Property Tree
- HMO upon regularization
- Yearly salary reviews
- Free unlimited coffee
- Professional working environment
- Extensive COVID-19 precautions
- 24/7 I.T Support
- Relatable management
- Nearby convenient store
- On-site free parking
Please Note: Work from home arrangements will NOT be considered.
Learn more about us at www.shoreagents.com