Work Type: Permanent
About the Client
OWC is a fast-paced, friendly atmosphere that advocates ingenuity and encourages every employee to contribute ideas towards the discovery of the next innovative concept that could change the world of technology.
Our shared vision of the ultimate customer experience is a key component to achieving the industry-leading results OWC has become known for around the globe. We firmly believe that the best in life is obtained through dedicated teamwork and creativity.
The Software Engineer’s responsibilities include repairing, developing, and maintaining company software to ensure an efficient user experience. Successfully building a world-class product while focusing on prioritizing product needs, and maintaining a rapid iteration pace and a clean codebase. You will work with the team projects in assessing the technical feasibility of features, and you will contribute new ideas to our product roadmap.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, coding, and debugging software
- Improving the performance of existing software
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software
- Scale CI/CD process and optimize automated testing suite
- Continue focusing on metrics such as defect rates, sprint velocity, site reliability, application performance, etc.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues
- Special projects as assigned by leadership
- Experience in high-level programming languages, NET Stack
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Experience with Docker, SQL syntax, SSMS, React, Jenkins, and Octopus is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering/computer science 0-2 years of experience with a degree in software development, and with excellent debugging and problem-solving skills or related, 3+ years experience
A Successful Candidate must have
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Mac Hardware/Software experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and work with a sense of urgency in order to meet the needs of business needs
- Strong team skills and the ability to work well with others
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment