Work Type: Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Test Design and Generating Test Cases
- Creation and Maintenance of Automated System Test Scripts and Plans
- Setting up Test Environments and Test Data
- Test execution, Reporting, and Fault Traceability
- Manual System Testing of Desktop based ERP systems
- System and Test Documentation
- Experience testing enterprise-level software systems (Desktop, Web, and Mobile)
- Experience with SDLC and methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Defects management using tools like Jira, TFS, Bugzilla, etc.
- Test management tools Zephyr, TestRail, QAComplete, etc.
- Knowledge of any Test Automation tool like Selenium, QTP, MS Power, Appium, etc.
- Relational Database Design
- MS SQL Server Scripting
- IT diploma degree or industry equivalent experience in Software Testing
A Successful Candidate must have
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player and self-starter
- Customer service mindset
- Experience with TestComplete, Selenium, and Appium
- BDD Methodologies using Cucumber/Specflow
- Knowledge of Continuous integration using Bamboo, Jenkins, Teamcity, etc
- ISTQB certification
- Transport/Logistics/Supply Chain experience
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment