Work Type: Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, including managing email, calendar, and travel arrangements.
- Manage and prioritize the CEO’s schedule and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls, and events.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Maintain and update contact databases.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Document processes and procedures and train other team members on their use
- Provide support for legal, accounting or professional services tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a virtual setting
- Experience in project management and process documentation
- Legal, accounting or professional services background is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtual meeting and collaboration tools
- Free barista-style coffee
- Free parking and jeepney services
- Highly engaged team
- Unlimited potential for growth
- Challenging role
- Fun and family-oriented working environment