‘Shore360 or Shore360 Inc’ means and includes any of its subsidiary of associated companies or their respective assigns and trading brands Shore360, ShoreFamily, Jobs360, ShoreDigital, ShoreMarketing and ShoreSuite. Any reference to Shore360 Inc. pertains to one or all of the above brands.
1. You have provided such personal information to us for the purposes of:
- Engaging our services;
- Enquiring about our services; or
- For the purpose otherwise related to the above.
2. We require such personal information to provide you with the services you have requested.
3. In order to ensure an ongoing professional and productive relationship between your business or organisation and your employee in the Philippines that have been provided by us.
4. Because you will contract with Shore360 for the provision of our services.
5. In order to the otherwise improve our services, for example, by way of customer feedback or survey with your consent.
Holding and Protecting your Personal Information